|Posted on June 11, 2016 at 7:05 AM|
Over the coming months I'm be speaking or doing workshops in a variety of public venues. If your schedule permits, please join me--I'd love to see you! For more information on any of these events, visit www.lindasuskie.com/upcoming-events.
- On June 23, I'll be doing a post-conference workshop on "Meaningful Assessment of Program Learning Outcomes" at the Innovations 2016 in Faith-Based Nursing Conference at Indiana Wesleyan University in Marion.
- On August 8, I'll be doing a workshop on "Using Assessment Results to Understand and Improve Student Learning" at Nebraska Wesleyan University in Omaha, sponsored by Nebraska Wesleyan University and Concordia, Doane, and Union Colleges.
- On October 17 or 18 (date and time TBA), I'll be doing a session titled "Everything I Thought I Knew About Rubrics Was Wrong" at the 2016 Assessment Institute in Indianapolis.
- On November 15 or 16 (date and time TBA), I'll be doing a session or workshop (topic to be announced) at the inaugural Assessment Leadership Conference sponsored by United Arab Emirates University in Al Ain.
- On January 17, I'll be facilitating "Building a Culture of Quality: A Retreat for Institutional Leaders," hosted by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, at the Kellogg West Conference Center in Pomona, California.
Categories: Upcoming events